Monday, April 11, 2011

Reflection of Rap

Reading the history of the Rap music, there is something hurt my heart. In the first listening to rap was several years ago. Some young guys who wore the jeans were going to down and with a cap raped movement and spoke something that I couldn’t catch the meaning what they talked about. In my opinion song must be sing, but not talk or speak. When I read the history of the rap has two form. One is the origin of rap telling the stories rhyme. Another is the captives mixed American music with the beats they remembered from Africa. Rap evolved from African people in general and black people born in the U.S. in particular. They just tell something with their native and unsatisfied voice about the society and the government. This is a new generation music. Every generation has their own music. This generation’s music is rap. Rap is a  music add word that tell a story or something in a very fast very fast and native tongue to speak.There were no real set rules, except to be original and to rhyme on time to the beat of music. Anything was possible. I think I will accept this new thing and appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment