Monday, March 28, 2011

Reflection about House of Blues


    Visiting the House of Blues give me a renew about the Blues. Today our class are followed by Gitte to a special place, House of Blues. We have a class there about Blues.The band taught me a real music class about Blues. This is the first time that I am so close and envole into the real music world. It sounds better than listen to the CD. The feeling is good. As an audient on the spot, it real makes me feel high and active. I can't control my body to follow the music. This band showed the Blues genre first, a little sad to hear, then showed the Jazz and Rock and Roll, the genre are so light and fast, make you happy and forget everything and just move your body. Because this is the first time for me to hearing so crazy music, I was shy of showing my action. But I saw the audients downstairs who were so exited and dancing with the music. At that time , I realized that the Blues and Rocks are so powerful. They are popular in generation to generation for such a long time. And maybe continue to affect the next and the next generation. Tell you the true, I don't like the Rocks and  Hard Rocks. Because I think they are too noise and too crazy for me. I can't bear someone who play the guitar and shake the body and hair and shout a very loud in the station. But now I have a little change about this style of music. The combining bluesy improvisations is also exiting. I have a little like the blues rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment